For hose end Attachment - Rate of 1 qt. per 5,000 square feet.
1. Shake container thoroughly, then attach to garden hose.
2. Turn on water supply at the source. Water pressure will build in hose since the sprayer is already in the “OFF” position.
3. To apply product, bend safety tab and turn the control valve clockwise to the “ON” position.
4. For best results, hold sprayer and bottle level, and direct spray in a sweeping side-to-side movement. Spray the contents of bottle evenly over the lawn surface. Do not overlap areas already sprayed.
5. When spraying is complete, turn the control valve back (counterclockwise). Turn the water off. Disconnect hose from applicator and store product in original container.
Reapply product after heavy rains or every two weeks to obtain best results.